State Fire Marshal hazmat permits

Permits to store hazardous materials are issued by the State Fire Marshal Division of the Nevada Department of Public Safety.

For copies of the permits, please contact the Environmental Affairs program.

State Fire Marshal Hazmat permits exist for the following:

  • UNR Main Campus
  • Main Station Farm
  • Stead SAGE
  • Valley Road