Air discharge permits
Permits to operate air pollution emission sources are issued by the Air Quality Management Division of the Washoe County Health District.
For copies of the permits, please contact the Environmental Affairs program.
- Boilers on UNR Main Campus
- Boilers for 401 W 2nd St (Nelson Building)
- Boilers for 5600 and 5625 Fox Ave (Stead SAGE)
- Boilers for 5895 Clean Water Way (Main Station Farm & Wolf Pack Meats)
- Fume Hoods for Chemical Laboratories
- Emergency Standby Generators
- Motor Pool Gasoline Vapor Recovery System
- Valley Road Gasoline Vapor Recovery System