Undergraduate major and minor checklists
Below are the checklists that Advisors and Undergraduates often use to determine a student's progress toward graduation. However, these Checklists are not exhaustive, and we always recommend students check their "Academic Requirements" report in MyNEVADA for accuracy.
Remember: all students are required to complete a minimum of 120 credits to graduate, 60 credits at a four-year institution, 40 credits of Upper Division (300-499) numbered coursework altogether, and 30 credits in-residence at UNR.
Graduate students should go to their respective degree pages for more information.
2020-2021 Major Checklists by Degree Program
- Accounting Major
- Accounting and Information Systems Major
- Economics - Bachelor of Arts Major
- Economics - Bachelor of Science Major
- Finance Major
- General Business Major
- Information Systems Major
- International Business Major
- Management Major
- Marketing Major
- Pre-Business Major checklist
Below are checklists for students who are interested in potentially Double Majoring. There is quite a bit of double dipping available in the degrees below and we have put them together on one checklist to make it easier to understand. These Double Majors allow you to complete both degrees when taking a maximum of up to five additional courses. Please be sure to speak with your Academic Advisor if you plan to pursue a Double Major.
- Accounting and Finance Double Major
- Finance and Economics Double Major
- Management and Marketing Double Major
2020-2021 Minor Checklists by Degree Program
- Accounting Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Business Analytics Minor
- Economics Minor
- Economics Policy Minor
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Gaming Management Minor
- Human Resources Management Minor
- Information Systems Minor
- Sports Management Minor
Please contact BusinessAdvising@unr.edu for accessible versions of checklists for previous Catalog years.