Undergraduate major and minor checklists
Below are the checklists that Advisors and Undergraduates often use to determine a student's progress toward graduation. However, these Checklists are not exhaustive, and we always recommend students check their "Academic Requirements" report in MyNEVADA for accuracy.
Remember: all students are required to complete a minimum of 120 credits to graduate, 60 credits at a four-year institution, 40 credits of Upper Division (300-499) numbered coursework altogether, and 30 credits in-residence at UNR.
Graduate students should go to their respective degree pages for more information.
2019-2020 Major Checklists by Degree Program
- Accounting Major
- Accounting and Information Systems Major
- Economics - Bachelor of Arts Major
- Economics - Bachelor of Science Major
- Finance Major
- General Business Major
- Information Systems Major
- International Business Major
- Management Major
- Marketing Major
- Pre-Business Major checklist
2019-2020 Minor Checklists by Degree Program
- Accounting Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Economics Minor
- Economics Policy Minor
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Gaming Management Minor (Contact email@example.com for checklist)
- Information Systems Minor
Please contact BusinessAdvising@unr.edu for accessible versions of checklists for previous Catalog years.