Management Ph.D. Fees and Funding
Graduate Assistantship Information
Graduate Assistantships for the University of Nevada, Reno Management Ph.D. program are competitive and are awarded to top applicants. The Graduate Assistantship provides an annual stipend of $19,500. In addition, graduate assistants receive a tuition waiver, which is worth approximately $20,354 for two semesters. Students on graduate assistantships at the University of Nevada, Reno are also covered by the University health insurance, which is worth approximately $2,478 per year. Therefore, the estimated value of your Graduate Assistantship package is $42,332 for the duration of your studies depending on your progress and funding availability. The amount is subject to change. Management Ph.D. students also have the opportunity to teach in the summer session for additional compensation of approximately $5,385 depending on student progress and department needs.
Tuition Cost Calculator and Funding
Tuition for the doctoral degree in Business Administration (Management) will vary depending on the number of courses needed and the background of the student. Here are several steps you can follow to understand the cost of the program and the funding opportunities available.
- Learn more about tuition and fees at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships is available to meet with any students needing information on federal- and state-based financial aid programs.
- When you apply to the program, you are simultaneously considered for available assistantships. No additional submissions are required.
- For additional information on funding for graduate students, learn what funding is available through the Graduate School as well as external funding opportunities.
- View a sample table of the fees for international graduate students.
- For information on funding for international students, please consult the Office of International Students and Scholars.