Student Financial Aid & Scholarships is here to help
The Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships aims to help make a University education more affordable.
Adding it up
Costs vary based on student type, degree choice and personal background.
Costs are represented
in three ways:
- The Cost Calculator provides an estimate of the bill students will receive from the university.
- Student Budgets estimate the cost of attendance including things like room and board and personal expenses.
- The Net Price Calculator shows costs after grants and scholarships are considered.
What is Financial Aid?
Financial Aid is help given to students to make higher education more affordable.
Types of Financial Aid
- To request Financial Aid, students must first submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The priority deadline is February 1 and the new aid year FAFSA opens October 1
- Find the materials you need in the Forms & Documents section
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact a Financial Aid counselor