Seminar Series & Brown Bags
Join us for outstanding presentations from accomplished presenters.
Fall 2023 Seminar Series schedule
- All seminars are in-person on Fridays, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in AB 202 unless otherwise noted.
- All presentation titles are to be announced.
- All seminars are subject to change.
|9/1||Katrina Jessoe||UC Davis||N/A
|9/15||Pierre Merel||UC Davis||N/A|
|10/13||Konstantin Platonov||Loyola Marymount University||N/A|
|11/17||Linh To||Boston University||N/A|
|12/1||Daniel Martin||UC Santa Barbara||N/A|
Spring 2023 Brown Bag schedule
Bring your lunch and join us for presentations and discussions with our Economics faculty.
- All Brown Bags are in-person and run from 11 a.m-12 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Contact Ashley Melendez at email@example.com for the location.
|Date||Speaker||Title of presentation|
|2/22||Aina Katsikas||Evaluating home health provider quality and health outcomes in managed long-term services and supports|
|3/22||N/A||No seminar; Spring Break|
|4/12||Md Ohiul Islam||Does exposure to low-skilled migration lower educational attainment in origin countries?|