Information Systems Advisory Board
The Information Systems (IS) Unit is dedicated to developing and sustaining long-term relationships with members of the business community to ensure the ongoing relevance and vitality of our programs. The IS Advisory Board (ISAB) serves as a bridge between the business community and the Unit, offering advice, collaboration and support to enhance the mission of the Unit.
The mission of the ISAB is to advise, assist and advocate for an effective partnership between the business community and the IS Unit.
- Josh Bartella, Microsoft
- Craig Betts, Washoe County
- Paul Diflo, Secretary of State Office, State of Nevada
- David Espinosa, Info-Tech Research Group
- Jay Johnson, Innovator/Entrpreneur
- Barbara Middleton, Koch Business Solutions
- Shanna Rahming, SDI Presence, LLC
- Travis Schwieger, DataMind
- Tim Suiter, IGT
- Sterling Taylor, Google, Inc.
- Confidential, Sierra Nevada Corporation