Meet with hundreds of University students that are looking for part-time, full-time and internship positions before and after graduation. Students will be ready to talk about any current and future opportunities available within your organization. Last spring we had over 600 students attend the fair!
- Registration for the spring 2020 Career Fair opens November 25, 2019. Companies registering after February 18, 2020 will be charged a $50 late fee.
- Regular: $400 on or before February 18, 2020.
- Government and Non-Profit: $300 on or before February 18, 2020.
- Walk-ins: Anyone registering and/or paying on the day of the fair, Thursday, February 27, 2020 is considered a walk-in. Registration cost is $500.
- Each registration allows for two representatives. Additional representative admission can be purchased for $35 a person. Please note that no more than two additional representatives are allowed (four representatives total).
Payments are accepted by check or credit card.
Please make checks payable to the Board of Regents and send to the address below:
Career and Corporate Outreach Center
University of Nevada, MS 0024
Reno, NV 89557
Please be sure to send checks only to the address listed above. If sent directly to the controller's office we will not be able to allocate the payment correctly, and we won't be able to apply the payment to your outstanding balance within our payment processing system.
If you have already paid your outstanding balance and you would like to pay for additional representatives (maximum total of 4 representatives allowed at the event), please email Ryan Spanke at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform our office.
What is included in your registration fee?
Your registration fee includes the following:
- Entry for two representatives
- One 6 ft x 4 ft table and two chairs
- One 8 ft x 7 ft space for display materials*
- On-campus parking
- Entrance into Networking Reception and campus parking
- Complementary lunch
Displays at the Fair
*You are allowed to bring either table-mounted or freestanding displays, however, they must fit within the dimensions listed below.
- Table-Mounted (6 ft. X 4 ft.) (HxW)
(No mounting displays on walls)
- Freestanding (8 ft. X 7ft.) (HxW)
(Display will be located behind the table)
If your display is larger than these dimensions or blocks any emergency exits, your company will be asked to take down the display or move it behind your table. If you wish to request more room to fit a large display, you have the option of purchasing another table at the same price as your registration fee.
Parking information, as well as loading-dock information, will be emailed to the person who registered your company for the fair one week prior to the event.
If your company would like to ship materials to the University, please mail those to the following address at least one week prior to the fair:
C/O Stallar Lufrano-Jardine (Career Fair)
University of Nevada, Reno
College of Business
Andari Business Building, Suite 407
1664 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89557
Please put your company name and career fair somewhere on the shipping materials so we can have them waiting at your table when you arrive.
Be sure to bring a return shipping packing slip in order to have your materials shipped back after the fair.
Please set up materials in the Joe Crowley Student union 4th floor Ballrooms between 10:30am - 11:30am. Don't forget to take into account the walk from the parking garage to the Joe Crowley Student Union! The fair opens promptly at 12:00 p.m.