Master of Arts in Economics Tuition
Tuition Cost Calculator and Funding
Tuition for the Master of Arts or Science in Economics programs will vary depending on the number of courses needed and the background of the student. Here are several steps you can follow to understand the cost of the program and the funding opportunities available.
- Learn more about tuition and fees at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships is available to meet with any students needing information on federal- and state-based financial aid programs.
- When you apply to the program, you are simultaneously considered for available assistantships. No additional submissions are required.
- For additional information on funding for graduate students, learn what funding is available through the Graduate School as well as external funding opportunities.
- View a sample table of the fees for international graduate students.
- For information on funding for international students, please consult the Office of International Students and Scholars.