- M.S. in Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS), University of Nevada Reno
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education, University of Nevada Reno
- Jenna started her experience with the HDFS department in 2004 as undergraduate minor student continuing with the program as a graduate student and teaching assistant.
- After graduation, she continued as letter of appointment teaching faculty in HDFS while working on a multi-state childhood obesity research project.
- She joined the team full-time in October 2014 as a Specialist in Advisement and Internships.
- Jenna has been a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) since October 2011 and serves as the Chair of the Washoe CASA Foundation.
- Born and raised in Lake Tahoe, NV, Jenna enjoys nearly every athletic activity you can imagine - her favorites include soccer, skiing, and stand up paddle boarding. Though she lives in Reno now, she can often be found camping up at the lake with her family and her husband (don't forget dog Zoey!)