College of Education
Inspiring learners through collaboration and innovation
The College of Education is a recognized leader in guiding, shaping, and mentoring high-performing education professionals who will go forth with a lifelong love of learning and with the skills essential for thriving in a global, knowledge-based economy. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive learning community that works to promote education across disciplines for everyone, locally, nationally and around the globe.
Are you ready to make a difference?
News & Events
- Do you want to teach abroad? Check out EDRL 479/679
- Doctoral Special Education Research Internship Presentations
- Study Abroad in 2018 with College of Education Professors
- NNELI: Investing in paraprofessionals is time and money well-spent to benefit ELs [WCSD]
- Leveraging K-12 partnerships to access data [DFI]
- University partners with school district on collaborative principal preparation program
Open Dean Position
We seek a dynamic, high-energy, visionary leader for the College of Education in Nevada's oldest institution of higher education and the state's land-grant leader in teaching, research and statewide outreach. With 1,100 undergraduate majors, 640 graduate students, 54 academic faculty, 39 administrative faculty, and 62 staff members, the college's programs encompass a broad range of educational subjects and levels. This position reports to the Executive Vice President & Provost and works collaboratively with all of the other deans on campus.