Deepika Naidu is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at University of Nevada, Reno. Her research interests broadly include consumer health and well-being, diversity, equity, and inclusion, identity, retailing and food marketing. Deepika has experience teaching Digital Marketing, Retail Management and Principles of Marketing to undergraduate students.
Prior to entering academia, Deepika worked at General Mills, where she gained experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, data analytics, corporate philanthropy, trade planning, category management and customer account management. She also previously held internships at GEICO and Wells Fargo.
Deepika earned her PhD in Business Administration (Marketing) and Master's of Science in Business Administration (Marketing) at Washington State University. She also earned a Bachelor's of Science in Marketing (Digital and Integrated Marketing Communications), a Bachelor's of Arts in Business (Global Leadership) and a certificate in International Business from Arizona State University.
- Consumer Health and Well-being
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Food marketing
- PhD, Business Administration (Marketing), Washington State University
- Master of Science, Business Administration (Marketing), Washington State University
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing (Digital and Integrated Marketing Communications), Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Business (Global Leadership), Washington State University