Dr. Fran McKee Ryan is Professor of Management. She earned her PhD from Arizona State University in Organizational Behavior. Dr. Ryan’s research focuses on employee career transitions, generations in the workforce, and employee attitudes. Fran has published her work in the best journals in the Management field, including the Journal of Applied Psychology, the Journal of Management, and the Academy of Management Journal, and her research has been cited more than 5,000 times. Her teaching includes research methods in the Management doctoral program, organizational change in the MBA program, and management electives at the undergraduate level. Dr. Ryan also provides expertise through executive education and consulting on leadership, teams, organizational change, and organizational culture. She has been on the faculty in UNR’s College of Business for 15 years, served as Associate Dean for 4 years, and was previously on the faculty of the University of Oklahoma and Oregon State University.
- Employee attitudes and performance
- Underemployment and overqualified employees
- Research methods; Employee surveys
- Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior & Research Methods, Arizona State University
- B.S. in Human Resource Management, Arizona State University