Qun Wu is an associate professor of finance at the University of Nevada, Reno. Dr. Wu has publications in journals including Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Banking & Finance, Journal of Behavioral Finance, Journal of Corporate Finance, Real Estate Economics, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Journal of Real Estate Research, Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Management Research Review, and so on. He currently serves as associate editor of Emerging Market Finance & Trade (SSCI).
- Corporate Innovation: Does Diverse Board Help? Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming. (with Heng An, Carl Chen, and Ting Zhang)
- Organizational Form and Corporate Payout Policy. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2018, Volume 53. (with Bradford Jordan, and Mark Liu)
- How Do Interest Rate Changes Affect Mortgage Curtailments? Evidence from China. Real Estate Economics, forthcoming. (with Weida Kuang, Chunlin Liu, and Hongchao Zeng).
- Corporate Payout Policy in Dual-class Firms. Journal of Corporate Finance, 2014, Volume 26. Lead Article (with Bradford Jordan, and Mark Liu).
- Do Investment Banks Listen to Their Own Analysts? Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, Volume 36. (with Bradford Jordan, and Mark Liu).
- Anti-Takeover Provisions in Corporate Spin-Offs. Journal of Banking and Finance, 2010, Volume 34. (with Thomas Chemmanur, Bradford Jordan,and Mark Liu)
- Ph. D. Business Administration-Finance, University of Kentucky, USA
- M.S. Economics, Shanghai University of Finance & Economics,China
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Tongji University, China