Associate Professor of Accounting
- Ph.D., Accounting, University of Oregon
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Texas, El Paso
- Outstanding Author Contribution, Advances in Accounting Education/Emerald. (2016)
- Researcher of the Year Award, Beta Gamma Sigma/College of Business. (2014)
- Outstanding Paper Award, Journal of the American Taxation Association. (2013)
- Jackson, M. (2015). Book-Tax Differences and Future Earnings Growth. Journal of American Taxation Association, 37(2), 49-73.
- Jackson, M., Cossitt, B. J. (2014). Is Intelligent Online Tutoring Software Useful in Refreshing Financial Accounting Knowledge? Advances in Accounting Education, 16, 1-19.
- Jackson, M. (2014). Accounting Boot Camp. Journal of Accounting Education, 32(1), 88-97.
- Jackson, M., Pippin, S. E., Wong, J. A. (2014). Court Rulings in Estate Tax Cases: Is Gender a Factor? The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research, 12(2), 74-84.
- Jackson, M., Pippin, S. E. (2013). Temporary Tax Provisions and Uncertainty. The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research, 11(2), 53-67.
- Jackson, M., Pippin, S. E., Wong, J. A. (2013). Asset and Business Valuation in Estate Tax Cases: The Role of the Courts. Journal of American Taxation Association, 35(2), 121-134.
- Bryant-Kutcher, L., Guenther, D., Jackson, M. (2012). How Do Cross-Country Differences in Corporate Tax Rates Affect Firm Value? Journal of the American Taxation Association, 34(2), 1-17.