Shaddy Douidar is an assistant professor of finance at the University of Nevada, Reno. He recently joined the faculty in 2023 after earning his Ph.D. in business administration, with a concentration in finance, at the University of South Florida.
Dr. Douidar's primary research interests include asset-pricing and political science and finance. He examines the corporate decision to engage in political activities and whether it enhances performance. He has published his work in the Financial Review and Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance.
- Political Science and Finance
- International Finance
- Douidar, Shaddy, Pantzalis, Christos, and Park, Jung Chul, 2023, Political Geography and the Value Relevance of Real Options, The Financial Review, Forthcoming.
- Douidar, Shaddy, and Ninon Sutton, 2023, Repatriation Tax and Dividend Policy, Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, Forthcoming
- Principles of Managerial Finance
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Financial Planning Process
- Fundamentals of Business Finance
- Personal Finance
- Working Capital Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance; University of South Florida; Tampa, FL, 2023
- M.S. in Finance; University of South Florida; Tampa, FL, 2018
- B.S. in Business with a concentration in Finance; Indiana University, Bloomington; Bloomington, IN, 2017