Links on this page provide a variety of types of forms and information for program participants and their parents.
Forms for Registrants
Students who have been accepted into the program and their parents should complete the following forms and return them to: Program Assistant, Nevada Math & Technology Program, College of Education and Human Development/MS 299; University of Nevada, Reno; Reno, NV 89557.
- Registration Form (for accepted applicants)
Online and downloadable registration forms for students who have been accepted into the program.
- Participation Agreement
Required form regarding expected summer camp behaviors.
- Consent Forms
Parent/student permission forms for participating in the research aspect of this program.
- Identification and Emergency Information Form
Form providing health and other information on program participants.
Information for Registrants
Informational documents for students who have been accepted into the program and for their parents.
- Registrant General Information Sheet General information for summer camp participants (e.g., registration, housing, and meal information).
- Directions to Campus & Campus Map
Driving directions to the University of Nevada, Reno, the residence hall, and the College of Education and Human Development; campus map.
- Packing List for Summer Camp
List of items for participants to bring to the summer camp.
- Summer Camp Schedules
Daily schedules for the most recent or upcoming summer camp.