The first time that you want to use the Kaltura Capture app you will need to download it. Follow the steps below to download the application and install on your computer. Follow the instructions below to download the app.
- Log in to WebCampus
- Browse to one of your courses (for the purpose of downloading the app it does not matter which course)
- Click on My Media to access your Kaltura Media. My Media will be located on the course menu in WebCampus. If you do not see it on your course menu, you will need to enable it through your course settings.
- From My Media, click on the Add New drop down and select Kaltura Capture
- On the next screen that loads, click the download button (link) for the appropriate version (Windows or Mac).
- Save the installer file to your computer and run installation program once it has downloaded
- You should now have the Kaltura Capture app on your computer
The first time you want to use the app after installation, you will need to launch it from My Media in WebCampus. After the first launch, you will be able to record directly from the app without going into Canvas.