Preparing to teach
In spring 2022, it is expected that faculty will be teaching courses face-to-face in the classroom. Alternative remote or HyFlex modalities are permitted with approval only. Please contact your department for guidance.
Contact the Instructional Design & Educational Technology team to schedule a consultation with an Instructional Designer to discuss your course, development strategies and ideas for engagement. The following resources are also available to assist in the development of your courses:
Developing your courses
- Register for workshops on a wide array of topics related to course development and delivery.
- Explore faculty development programs.
- Review WebCampus guides and resources.
- Review the course copy checklist
- Get answers to frequently asked questions on WebCampus.
- Learn to use video effectively in WebCampus.
Creating accessible course content
- Register for basic web accessibility training.
- Learn about creating and using accessible course materials.