Living Learning Community
The College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (CABNR) Living Learning Community offers incoming freshmen the opportunity to live and work with students who have similar academic goals and interests while also providing individualized mentorship and extracurricular activities.
Interact with University faculty and professionals from the Northern Nevada region and beyond who are successful in their careers in agriculture, science, engineering, and medicine while building lasting relationships.
- The CABNR Living Learning Community is open to incoming freshmen with a declared major in:
- Agricultural Science
- Environmental Science
- Forest Ecology and Management
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
- Veterinary Science
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Placement in MATH 126 or higher for the first semester is required. To be eligible for MATH 126 or higher, students must meet one of the following criteria:
- ACT Math score of 22 or higher or SAT score of 530 or higher
- ALEKS Math placement score of at least a 46 or higher
For more information about the CABNR LLC, email the CABNR Student Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 775-784-1634
Apply to the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources LLC