Living Learning Community
The College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (CABNR) Living Learning Community offers incoming freshmen the opportunity to live and work with students who have similar academic goals and interests while also providing individualized mentorship and extracurricular activities.
Interact with University faculty and professionals from the Northern Nevada region and beyond who are successful in their careers in science, engineering, and medicine while building lasting relationships.
- The CABNR Living Learning Community is open to incoming freshmen with a declared major in:
- Agricultural Science
- Environmental Science
- Forest Ecology and Management
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
- Veterinary Science
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Placement in MATH 127 or higher for the first semester is required. To be eligible for MATH 127 or higher, students must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- SAT Math score of 27 or higher
- Completion of MATH 126 or equivalent with a C- or better
- Pass the Accuplacer Math Placement Exam
Apply to the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources LLC