Living Learning Community
The College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (CABNR) Living Learning Community offers incoming freshmen the opportunity to live and work with students who have similar academic goals and interests while also providing individualized mentorship and extracurricular activities.
Interact with University faculty and professionals from the Northern Nevada region and beyond who are successful in their careers in agriculture, science, engineering, and medicine while building lasting relationships.
- The CABNR Living Learning Community is open to incoming freshmen with a declared major in:
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science/Economics Dual Degree
- Environmental Science
- Forest Ecology and Management
- Nevada Teach Secondary Education & Agricultural Science
- Nevada Teach Secondary Education & Environmental Science
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
- Veterinary Science
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- All students participating in the CABNR Living Learning Community will enroll in a designated section of a Math course that is connected to the learning community for the fall semester.
The CABNR LLC will foster learning opportunities for students that build and strengthen the community while bridging their academic and social integration through the following:
- Will participate in intentional programming each semester that meets their needs as identified by resident interactions, interest surveys, and residence hall assessments
- Will engage with faculty, advisors and peers
- Will be informed of variety of resources CABNR provides to their students
Apply to the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources LLC