Your child's wellbeing is our top priority
Welcome to the parents home page. Below, we have gathered some of the most popular information for parents. Please take a look around and be sure to contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.
Living on campus is the best decision for your son/daughter if you want them to:
- Earn a higher grade point average than students living off-campus
- Be more likely to enroll in coursework the following year than students who live off campus
- Meet more people and make more friends
- Be more satisfied with their college experience
- Be more likely to earn a higher grade point average
- Be more likely to obtain a baccalaureate degree in 4 years
- Be more involved in academic and extracurricular activities
*per national/University research
What our residents say about us:
"I like living in the residence halls because it makes me feel more connected to the campus by living here!!!"
Josh MacEachern - Las Vegas, Nevada
3 ways to help your freshman
- Be a good coach. Your advice carries a lot of weight with your student. Remind them about on-campus support services, like tutoring centers.
- Encourage involvement. Student groups, intramural sports, organizations—all are great opportunities to make new friends on campus.
- Send care packages. They're awesome and help with homesickness. Find residence hall addresses here.