Support network and readings
There is no question, YOU are the most important part of our community. As a Wolf Pack member, your health, wellbeing, and safety are paramount for our entire Residential Life, Housing, and Food Services team. This page is intended to be a place you can visit if you feel you need additional support and/or resources. We encourage you to take advantage of the following resources and if you have other suggestions, please email them to email@example.com.
- Your RA, Academic Mentor, and RD/Grad RD are amazing points of contact who are here to support you
- Support groups and webinars through University Counseling Services
- Call Counseling Services at (775) 784-4648 to talk to a counselor
- You are encouraged to contact Counseling Services if you (or someone you know) would like support with coping and healing. Counselors are available for phone and video counseling appointments. Counseling Services employs mental health professionals trained to provide support to individuals from a wide array of identities, including traditionally marginalized, historically oppressed, or disenfranchised groups.
- When Counseling Services is closed, call the after-hours counseling line (775) 297-8315
- The Steve Fund
- Crisis text line provide: Text STEVE to 741741
- Visit the Counseling Services website for more information about services