Residence Halls

We're glad you are considering living in a residence hall. The University of Nevada, Reno offers a variety of living options for students who choose to live on campus.

Take a virtual tour of our residence halls

We're excited to offer virtual tours of our residence halls. Please select the residence hall of your choice to explore floor plans, view room dimensions and take an interactive look inside the residence hall.