Explore Peavine Hall
You can take a self-guided, virtual tour of Peavine Hall using the link below. For residents who are unable to use this interactive tour, we've created a video tour highlighting Peavine Hall's main features.
This wellness-themed community provides residents with an opportunity to place a priority on health and wellness topics that intersect with the daily lives of college students. Residents will develop a personal wellness challenge with goals that fall within the 7 dimensions of wellness.
The 7 dimensions of wellness:
- Intellectual - learning through varied experiences
- Social - interacting with people of different ages, backgrounds, races, and lifestyles
- Spiritual - developing a positive perception of the meaning and purpose in life
- Environmental - awareness of the environment in which one works and lives
- Emotional - possession of a secure self-identity and positive sense of self-regard
- Physical - perception and expectation of physical health
- Occupational - finding satisfaction and worth in your work