Please use the following directions when traveling to campus and parking in the West Stadium Garage. You will be checking in at the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center where you will:
- Receive your Wolf Card (if you don't have it already)
- Check-in for NevadaFIT
- Get your iPad (if you are new to the University)
- Check-in for housing
After checking in, you will move your vehicle to your residence hall following a map provided at Check-in.
Directions to check-in
- From Interstate 80, leave the highway at Exit 13, Virginia Street.
- Head North (away from downtown Reno) on Virginia Street
- At the roundabout on Virginia Street (about 3/4 of a mile from Interstate 80), take the first exit into the West Stadium Parking Garage
- Park in any available space (ADA parking will be most of the first floor; and is only valid with vehicles that have this permit) and head to the 3rd floor, Southeast corner where you will exit the garage and navigate towards the Joe Crowley Student Union following directional signage.
- Pass the Joe Crowley Student Union to the next building, the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, and enter from the South end.
- This is where you will check-in. Parents, family members, and/or supporters will be able to tour the Knowledge Center or attend a reception on the 4th floor while students check-in.