Student Financial Aid & Scholarships is here to help
The Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships aims to help make a University education more affordable.
Adding it up
Costs vary based on student type, degree choice and personal background.
Costs are represented
in three ways:
- The Cost Calculator provides an estimate of the bill students will receive from the university.
- Student Budgets estimate the cost of attendance including things like room and board and personal expenses.
- The Net Price Calculator shows costs after grants and scholarships are considered.
What is Financial Aid?
Financial Aid is help given to students to make higher education more affordable.
Types of Financial Aid
- Scholarships are free monies offered for academic achievement. Watch our brief video regarding the annual Graduate & Undergraduate scholarship application!
- Grants & Work Study are offered based on financial need.
- Loans are offered to help finance remaining costs.
- Fellowships are competitive external awards that offer substantial funding to students