Living on campus is one of the most rewarding and memorable things you'll ever do. Make life-long friends, study and work together on homework with classmates right down the hall, and live closer to your classes than most commuters can find parking. Our residence halls are modern and conveniently located – not to mention packed with helpful staff.
The University of Nevada, Reno offers a number of options for living on campus. Take some time to explore our various residence halls and learn about Living Learning Communities, which can supercharge your freshman experience. Wherever you choose to live on campus, you'll enjoy frequent social events, second-to-none dining, and, of course, a top-tier education. We're proud to say that our students love it here.
When you join the Wolf Pack, you've got the shores of Lake Tahoe – and the slopes surrounding it – within arm's reach, the Biggest Little City at your side, and the gorgeous Nevada campus at your fingertips. Find your den on campus.
5 things you'll love about Reno
- Skiing. Over a dozen world class ski resorts are less than an hour away.
- Athletics. Exciting Mountain West Conference action.
- Cosmopolitan. Just four hours from the San Francisco Bay area.
- Culture. The Performing Arts Series brings world-renowned artists to campus.
- Variety. Lake Tahoe's hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and skiing are just 30 minutes away.