Leadership and Committees
- Roles and Duties
- a. The Chair shall be the facilitator of all meetings.
- The Chair will support and represent the purpose, responsibilities, and functions of the Differential Fees Central Committee.
- The Chair will prepare reports and make the recommendations to the Dean of Engineering.
- Absences and filling vacancies
- If the Chair is unable to fulfill duties, a new Chair will be elected.
- If the Chair is absent, the Chair will assign a committee member to fill the position temporarily.
Ad hoc committees, task forces and project teams
Such entities may be created at the discretion of the Committee.