Welcome to College of Science Advising! We look forward to assisting you and are available to meet both in-person and virtually. Before reaching out to a College of Science advisor, please read the below information:
- All students in the College of Science, or students looking to declare a College of Science major or minor, are assigned an advisor based on the first letter of their last name.
- You can schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor utilizing the links below. If you’re having trouble scheduling, please email your advisor.
- If you’re unsure whom to contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- After scheduling an appointment, check the appointment confirmation email for instructions on how to access your appointment.
- Each advisor offers drop-in advising during the Fall and Spring semester only. Days/times will be posted below after the beginning of the semester. During Winter and Summer, advisors are available via appointment only.
- Drop-in advising is available in-person only. If you require virtual assistance via Zoom, please schedule an appointment.
- For in-person advising, please go to Orvis Building Room 224 to check in.
- For virtual appointments, please join the Zoom meeting via computer or tablet. Please only join via phone if you do not have access to a computer or tablet.
- For virtual appointments, you are expected to be in an appropriate environment where you can stay fully engaged, listen clearly and take notes. If you join the meeting while driving, biking, or walking around campus, your advisor reserves the right to ask for you to re-schedule your appointment to a time when you can be safely and fully engaged in the appointment.