Living Learning Community housing
The College of Science Living Learning Community offers incoming freshmen the opportunity to live and work with students who have similar academic goals and interests while also providing individualized mentorship and extracurricular activities.
Interact with University faculty and professionals from the Northern Nevada region and beyond who are successful in their careers in science, engineering, and medicine while building lasting relationships.
- The College of Science Living Learning Community is open to incoming freshmen with a declared major in the College of Science.
- Placement in MATH 127R or higher for the first semester is required. To be eligible for MATH 127R or higher, students must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- SAT Math score of 27 or higher
- Completion of MATH 126R or equivalent with a C- or better
- Pass the Accuplacer Math Placement Exam