Join Nevada ENDURE
- US citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Current University or TMCC student who will be a junior at the University of Nevada, Reno in Fall 2023 (i.e., current sophomore/second-year student)
- Current or planned major in neuroscience or a related area (e.g., biology or psychology with a neuroscience focus)
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- From a background that is underrepresented in neuroscience at the doctoral level, as defined by the National Institutes of Health: underrepresented racial or ethnic minorities, first-generation college students, economically disadvantaged students, or students with documented disabilities.
- Able to commit to two years of training year-round beginning in June 2023 and ending in May of the senior year in 2025.
- Committed to pursuing a Ph.D. in neuroscience or neuroscience-related field
Apply to Nevada ENDURE
We will begin accepting applications in mid-December 2022 for the next ENDURE cohort. Please note that applicant transcripts must include their Fall 2022 semester grades at the time of application. Review of applications begins on Jan 9, 2023, and will continue until positions are filled.
Required application materials:
- Application form (electronic; available at the above link).
- CV or resume.
- A one-page statement, single-spaced, describing your career goals, research interests and experience, and any other information that might be helpful for the selection committee.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the application; finalists will need to provide official transcripts).
- Letters of recommendation from two college faculty members (these will be sent directly to the ENDURE program).