Join Nevada ENDURE
- US citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Current UNR or TMCC student who will be a UNR junior in Fall 2022 (i.e., current sophomore/second-year student)
- Current or planned major in neuroscience or a related area (e.g., biology or psychology with a neuroscience focus)
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- From a background that is underrepresented in neuroscience at the doctoral level, as defined by the National Institutes of Health: underrepresented racial or ethnic minorities, first-generation college students, economically disadvantaged students, or students with documented disabilities.
- Able to commit to two years of training year-round beginning in June 2022 and ending in May of the senior year in 2024.
- Committed to pursuing a Ph.D. in neuroscience or neuroscience-related field
Apply to Nevada ENDURE
We will begin accepting applications in mid-December 2021 for the next ENDURE cohort. Please note that applicant transcripts must include their Fall 2021 semester grades at the time of application. Review of applications begins on Jan 25, 2022, and will continue until positions are filled.
Required application materials:
- Application form (electronic; available at the above link).
- CV or resume.
- A one-page statement, single-spaced, describing your career goals, research interests and experience, and any other information that might be helpful for the selection committee.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the application; finalists will need to provide official transcripts).
- Letters of recommendation from 2 college faculty members (these will be sent directly to the ENDURE program).