Join Nevada ENDURE
- US citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Current UNR or TMCC student who will be a UNR junior in Fall 2021 (i.e., current sophomore/second-year student)
- Current or planned major in neuroscience or a related area (e.g., biology or psychology with a neuroscience focus)
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- From a background that is underrepresented in neuroscience at the doctoral level, as defined by the National Institutes of Health: underrepresented racial or ethnic minorities, first-generation college students, economically disadvantaged students, or students with documented disabilities.
- Able to commit to two years of training year-round beginning in June 2021 and ending in May of the senior year in 2023.
- Committed to pursuing a Ph.D. in neuroscience or neuroscience-related field
Apply to Nevada ENDURE
We are currently recruiting for our first cohort, who will begin the program in June 2021. Applications will be accepted until remaining positions are filled, however, applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Required application materials:
- Application form (electronic; available at the above link).
- CV or resume.
- A one-page statement, single-spaced, describing your career goals, research interests and experience, and any other information that might be helpful for the selection committee.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the application; finalists will need to provide official transcripts).
- Letters of recommendation from 2 college faculty members (these will be sent directly to the ENDURE program).