Automotive coverage and liability

NSHE is self-insured for liability from automobile bodily injury and property damage through the State of Nevada Torts Claim Fund.  Claims are evaluated by both BCN Risk Management and the State of Nevada Risk Management Office.

The standard deductible for physical damage is $300.

Auto coverage information

Auto claims information