PEBP open enrollment is May 15 through May 31.
This is the time during the year to evaluate your PEBP Health Insurance benefits and to make changes to your current plan options and/or dependent coverage, if necessary. Any changes made during the PEBP Open Enrollment Period will become effective July 1. If you do not make any changes to your PEBP Insurance enrollment, your current plan options and dependent coverage will continue and you will pay the associated premium.
Open enrollment options
- Add/remove eligible dependents on medical coverage
- Change medical plan option
- PPO Participants may switch from Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) to Health Savings Account (HSA) if eligible
- Elect to decline coverage
- Enroll into voluntary benefit plan (example: Flex Spending Account, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-term Disability)
Note: Eligible dependents may only be added to an insurance plan that the employee is enrolled in. Supporting documentation such as a marriage certificate for a spouse or a birth certificate for a dependent child must be provided to PEBP by June 15 in order for the dependent to be added to the insurance plan.
Changes to your insurance plan or coverage level should be completed via the ePEBP Enrollment Portal.
Go to ePEBP Enrollment Portal
PEBP Registration and Login Instructions
No action is required if you do not wish to make changes.
Open enrollment presentations
This is your opportunity to enroll in voluntary benefits!
Summary of PEBP health insurance benefits and coverage
PEBP Open Enrollment Website
Only employees who wish to change their PEBP health plan and/or add or delete dependents are required to take action this year.