Employee Relations at the University of Nevada, Reno is focused on employee success, supervisory and employee coaching, job satisfaction, building relationships and fairness to all regardless of rank, title or tenure.
- Raeven Johnson, Senior Specialist, Employee Relations | (775) 784-6011 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salma Paz, Specialist, Employee Relations | (775) 784-6978 | email@example.com
- If you're an employee, we offer confidential support with respect to employee-manager or employee-employee dynamics and other workplace challenges.
- If you're a manager, the Employee Relations team can help you coach your employees and bring out the best in your team. Perhaps you have difficult feedback to deliver; perhaps you are looking for effective ways to recognize your employees' hard work; or perhaps you know your team can be more effective and help you to maximize performance. Employee Relations can share tried-and-tested ideas and inspiration to help you tackle almost any managerial challenge.
- If you're looking for professional development opportunities, Janet and Raeven can help with that, too! They can identify resources to help you manage your team, improve performance or improve communication. These topics are available through classes appearing on the HR Training calendar. The Employee Relations team can help customize material to your team’s specific needs.