The Student Experience Always Comes First
We highly value our students and their education. We value scientific curiosity, discovery, and a bold quest for new knowledge.
Learn more about the following services and opportunities available to enhance our students' academic experience and prepare them for future success!
RESOURCES FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Math Center - drop in 1:1 tutoring (no appointment necessary)
- Writing Center - 1:1 and group tutoring available
- CHEM HELP Center - For students enrolled in a Chemistry course or lab: Mon-Fri: 9 am-noon and 1-4 pm at Chemistry Building RM 316A (closed on holidays)
- Tutoring Center - 1:1 and group tutoring (weekly appointments and walk-in tutoring available)
- Student Success Series workshops
- Counseling Center- common reasons for visiting Counseling Center are listed below
- Academic Challenges
- Depression or Anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Social isolation/shyness
- Life Transition Challenges
- Eating Disorder/Body image issues