Student Employment Links
- Job Opportunities On-Campus
- Job Opportunities Off-Campus via the Nevada Career Studio
- OISS or International Student Information
For more information, go to the Student Employment FAQs
Graduate Assistantship Information
Graduate students have the opportunity to become graduate assistants and can play a significant role in the University's academic and administrative operations. Learn more about becoming a graduate assistant.
Benefits of Student Employment
Student employment is intended to be a learning experience that complements a student's academic and career goals.
- Help defray the cost of college
- Gain experience in your future career
- Build your resume and establish a work history
- Find a job even if you have little or no experience
- Try out different careers
- Expand your campus community and meet new friends and mentors
Time Tracking in Workday
Colleges and departments may have additional instructions for how to track your time. Some colleges and departments allow their employees to check in and out on the mobile app. Click here for instructions on how to install the Workday mobile app.