Fitness and Recreational Sports now open under COVID-19 restrictions
E. L. Wiegand building hours
Fall hours starting Monday, August 24
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.- Midnight
Saturday: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Lombardi open swim hours
Fall hours, starting Monday, August 24
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12‐ 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 6–8 a.m.; 12–1:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
As part of the plan for reopening campus, a mask needs to worn on the deck of the pool. No exceptions. Please bring it with you.
Locker room are closed. Individual bathrooms are available.
Current guidelines and restrictions
- As part of the plan for reopening campus, a face covering needs to worn at all times. No exceptions. Please bring it with you.
- Locker room are closed. Individual bathrooms are available.
- Water fountains are closed. Please bring water with you.
- South stairway is for up traffic. North stairway is for down traffic.
- Exit through the north side of the building through the fitness yard.
- Please clean equipment after use.
- Wash and hand sanitizer is available.
- Continue to maintain social distance recommendations of 6 feet apart.
- Group classes have begun with limited numbers.
- Basketball courts are closed.