About Fitness and Recreational Sports
Fitness and Recreational Sports (FRS) is committed to the development of a healthy learning environment supportive of the internal quality of campus life, a quality of life that fosters personal growth, and enhances creative, scholarly activity by providing quality fitness and recreational sport services that complement the University of Nevada, Reno's mission.
Fitness and Recreational Sports at the University of Nevada, Reno will be a leader in providing quality fitness and recreational sport opportunities to the campus community that promotes and encourages the pursuit of lifelong fitness.
- Excellence: We are committed to excellence in all our endeavors and will continually improve what we do and how we do it.
- Integrity: We are committed to professional, ethical behaviors and accountability in our actions.
- Service: We believe continued commitment to service is central to our success.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity: We are dedicated to creating a fitness and recreational sport environment that is open and welcoming to all people.
- Stewardship of Resources: We are responsible for the efficient and effective use of our resources.
No qualified individual with a disability shall, by reason of such disability, be excluded from the participation in or be denied the benefits of the services, programs or activities of the University of Nevada, Reno Fitness and Recreational Sports Programs. As necessary, accommodations will be provided to facilitate participation.