I primarily provide support to all College of Science student instructional laboratories and Dean’s Office personnel, as well as assist with end-user and desktop support to College of Science users.
Past IT work experience: I previously have run a small IT services management business as well as worked as an IT independent consultant, a systems administrator, and subsequently as an acting IT manager in the casino industry, a data-network administration specialist in the United States Marine Corps, and as a student ROP-computer science assistant in high school. I also have served in technical positions in several failed startups.
- Currently enrolled as a Pre-Med Biomedical Engineering major at the University of Nevada, Reno
- A.A. in Arts & Humanities, with a focus on Music Theory & Composition, Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA
- Marine Corps Communications and Electronics School, Twentynine Palms, CA
- ROP Computer Science, Ponderosa High School, Shingle Springs, CA
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Sec+
- Cisco CCNA
- Scrum Certified Product Owner