International students and scholars can use the forms below for admissions, training, immunizations, shipping and more. Please be aware it may take the Office of International Students and Scholars time to process your forms after receiving them at our office. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Many of our forms are online. If you require any of the following forms or do not see a form you need, please email our office at

Request these forms by email


  • Authorization to release student information


  • AR-11 form
  • Authorization to release information
  • Referral form to outside counsel for immigration services
  • Request for form DS-2019
  • H-1B employee forms
  • Department forms