F-1 international students

F-1 is the most commonly used visa by students who come to the United States to pursue full-time graduate or undergraduate study. An F-1 nonimmigrant visa and F-1 student status may be granted to an individual who is a bona fide student qualified to pursue a full course of study at an academic or language institution that is authorized by the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to admit and enroll international students.