- Research continuity: Updates regarding remote operation of R&I support services, and guidance for research programs and labs during the COVID-19 alternate operations of campus.
- Limited submission proposals are currently open for four different grants in the areas of breast cancer research, humanities, and gender equity in STEM academic professions.
- Funding spotlight: The Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research will fund basic research projects up to $200,000 per year for three years.
- COVID-19 Technology Access Framework: Learn more about the movement to incentivize rapid utilization of available technologies to address the global pandemic.
- On-Going External Reviews of Proposals: Submit your proposal for review by an expert consultant.
All division announcements, new external funding opportunities and division event invites are sent out through our researchnotes group email list.