If you are working on a large-scale, interdisciplinary project we’ll help you build a team and develop your proposal. Contact our proposal capture manager for support.
We work closely with Principal Investigators (PIs) and staff to provide full-scale assistance to help you produce and submit compelling proposals. Specific assistance depends on the needs of the PI(s).
A partial list of the types of assistance we offer follows:
- Review calls for proposals and advise PI(s) on funding agency requirements, communicating with agencies as needed for clarification.
- Create and regularly update proposal-production schedules.
- Assist in identifying on- and off-campus collaborators to meet proposal requirements.
- Critically review proposal drafts to improve readability, strengthen rationale, and ensure that all sponsor requirements are addressed thoroughly and convincingly.
- Assist with the preparation and writing of proposal components such as outreach, evaluation, data/resource management, and postdoctoral mentoring plans; supporting personal documents; facilities and resources sections; letters of collaboration/commitment; budget justifications; schematic illustrations; and organizational charts.
- Advise investigator teams on strategic issues such as the use of physical, programmatic, and intellectual campus infrastructure.
- Facilitate the external review process (6-8 weeks in advance).
These services are available to all research faculty and administrative research faculty who meet all of the following requirements:
- 8 weeks or more before the external due date
- Multi-, inter- or transdisciplinary research team (i.e., more than two co-investigators)
- Not working with a third party proposal service
Contact our proposal capture manager for support.