- Research continuity: Updates regarding remote operation of R&I support services, and guidance for research programs and labs during the COVID-19 alternate operations of campus.
- Limited submission proposals are currently open for grants in the areas of artificial intelligence, and COBRE phase I funding for establishing a multidisciplinary research center.
- Bay Area Regional I-Corps course: University faculty, startups, or teams with a startup idea are encouraged to apply for a one-week course based on Steve Blank's Lean LaunchPad method. Contact Cara Baird to apply.
- Funding spotlight: The Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research will fund basic research projects up to $200,000 per year for three years.
- On-Going External Reviews of Proposals: Submit your proposal for review by an expert consultant.
All division announcements, new external funding opportunities and division event invites are sent out through our researchnotes group email list.