Patents, commercialization & licensing services
We have a broad range of services and support for every part of the commercialization process, with resources for University employees and students, and external businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Obtain assistance with filing for patents and protecting your innovations
- Learn about our step by step process to research commercialization
- See how intellectual property ownership is handled through the University
- Find or list technologies that are available for license
- Report your innovation by filing a disclosure
Commercialization services and support
Non-disclosure & material transfer agreements
We have a streamlined process for initiating agreement contracts using your NetID for University internal users and a simple login process for external users.
Non-disclosure agreements protect the confidentiality of proprietary information that is being exchanged. Material transfer agreements establish the rights and obligations for the exchange of tangible and intangible research material.
Research agreement information (NDAs & MTAs)
Funding and grant support for innovations