Young Leaders of America Initiative
The Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) empowers entrepreneurs and innovative civil society leaders to strengthen their capacity to launch and advance their entrepreneurial ideas and effectively contribute to social and economic development in their communities.
- Through the YLAI Entrepreneurship Institute and the individualized fellowships, YLAI Fellows will accelerate their commercial and social ventures' success and develop specific action plans to carry out upon return to their home countries.
- YLAI Professional Fellows will build networks, linkages and lasting partnerships to attract investments and support for their entrepreneurial ventures.
Thank you to our partner organizations!
- Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- Boy Scouts of America's Scoutreach Program
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Eddy House
- High Sierra Industries
- Hub Coffee Roasters
- Kimmie Candy Company
- Language Bank at the Northern Nevada International Center
- Northern Nevada Literacy Council
- Regional Transportation Commission
- The Abbi Agency
- Urban Roots