Frequently asked questions
Do you have a question that is not answered above or in the program description?
Please carefully read the instructions below before sending an email.
- Youth applicants: send an email to email@example.com
- Adult applicants: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include:
- A clear subject (reason for the email) in the subject line (examples: “YLPA Visa Question” or “YLPA Application Inquiry”);
- in the body of the email (NOT in the subject line), please clearly state your question in English. Again, please make sure that you have reviewed all the available application information and the FAQ document before sending a question; and
- both your first and last name as a signature, so the recipient knows who you are.
It is not necessary to send an email to let us know your intention to apply for the program or to ask how to apply. You can simply click the respective apply buttons found on our main program page and begin to complete your application.
The YLPA Team will respond to your email within 72 hours. Please note that we are not in the office on Saturdays or Sundays and that there is an 8 to 9-hour time difference between the Pacific Standard Time in the U.S. and Algeria.
The YLPA Team will be in the office from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (PST) on Mondays through Fridays. Due to the high volume of emails, we may not answer your email right away even if your email is received during these hours. It is only necessary to send one email to this address. If you do not receive a response within 72 hours, then it is appropriate to send another.