Frequently asked questions
Do you have a question that is not answered by this document or the program description?
Please carefully read the instructions below before sending an email.
- Youth applicants: send an email to email@example.com
- Adult applicants: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include:
- a clear subject (reason for the email) in the subject line (examples: “AYLP Visa Question” or “AYLP Application Inquiry”)
- in the body of the email (NOT in the subject line), please clearly state your question in English. Again, please make sure that you have reviewed all the available application information and the FAQ document before sending a question.
- both your first and last name as a signature, so the recipient knows who you are
It is not necessary to send an email to let us know your intention to apply for the program or to ask how to apply. You can simply click “Apply as a Youth Participant” or “Apply as an Adult Participant” on our main program page and begin to complete your application.
The AYLP Team will respond to your email within 48 hours. Please note that we are not in the office on Saturday or Sundays and that there is a nine-hour time difference between the U.S. and Algeria.
The AYLP Team will be in the office 9 a.m.–3 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Monday – Friday. Due to the high volume of emails, we may not answer your email right away even if your email is received during these hours. It is only necessary to send one email to this address. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, then it is appropriate to send another.