Our students regularly receive scholarship awards open to all University students, as well as external scholarship awards. To apply, complete the graduate and undergraduate scholarship application in MyNEVADA supplemental forms, between the Oct. 1 and the Feb. 1 priority deadline. We strongly recommend you also complete the FAFSA to maximize your eligibility for any need-based scholarships.
More informationis available from the Office of Financial Aid.
The Department of Mathematics & Statistics awards between $15,000 and $25,000 in scholarship funds annually to students in our programs.
To apply for all University scholarships (general and major-specific), please complete the graduate and undergraduate scholarship application in MyNEVADA supplemental forms, between the Oct. 1 and the Feb. 1 priority deadline.
The following departmental scholarships are awarded annually by the Department of Mathematics & Statistics:
- Guy Benham Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics
- M.W. Butler Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics
- Ben A. Edwards Scholarship in Mathematics
- Mary Talbot Scholarship in Mathematics
- Weihe Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics
- Jerry & Betty Wilson Scholarship