The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers students and faculty a range of resources to encourage engagement and connection to our department. Below are some of the ways you can get involved, find support, and continue to learn as a member of our department.
- Math Club
- Math Center, tutoring
- Association for Women in Mathematics
- Colloquium and seminar events
- Undergraduate mathematics advising information
- Core Mathematics Advising
- University Core curriculum information
- Careers and internships
- Scholarships and assistantships
The University and the College of Science also offer a wide range of student and faculty resources, from mental health counseling services to grant writing support.