Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in statistical or mathematical sciences or a related area is required prior to enrollment in the doctoral program.
- Undergraduate/Graduate Transcripts from Previous Institutions
- GRE – General Test
- TOEFL/IELTS (only required for international students)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Do you request financial support? Graduate support in a form of TA-ship (20h/week) is offered on a competitive basis to graduate students in good academic standing
- GRE – Mathematics Test scores
Application target dates
- Feb 1 (priority deadline- best to apply) & March 1 for Fall admission, Oct 1 (priority deadline- best to apply) & Nov 1 for Spring admission. We accept applications throughout the year, however, the admission and funding decisions for the main cohorts of students are made after the given target dates. We start the decision process on funding after the priority deadlines.