Planning & Construction
Need More Information?
Contact us at (775) 784-6514
Facilities Services Building 058
Promoting the Strategic Growth of the University
Facilities Planning and Construction Services provide planning, design and construction services to support University growth.
- Facilities Design & Construction Standards - Updated June 30, 2017
The following Design & Construction Standards are a compilation of standards developed by the University Facilities Services Department and the Nevada State Public Works Division
- Campus Parking Map for Contractors - 15-Minute Load Zones and Service Vehicle Parking for 2018
- Consultants Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
- BCN Purchasing Current Solicitation List and Results
- Facilities Resource Committee
The Facilities Resource Committee (FRC) meets the second Tuesday of the month
in the Phillips Conference Room 202 in the Clark Administration Building
- Facilities Resource Committee Request for Space
Submit this form for space change requests
- Real Estate Office
The Real Estate Office is a separate department from Facilities Services, and deals
with Residential Rental Properties, Properties for Sale, Leases, and more.