The University of Nevada, Reno Counseling Services provides psychology doctoral internship training in several areas of competency. Our training focuses on developing our interns' basic generalist skills in providing individual counseling, group counseling, assessment, consultation, outreach and providing supervision. We emphasize professionalism, ethical self-reflective practice, self-care, diversity and multicultural competency and social awareness including social justice and advocacy.
Doctoral internship openings
The University of Nevada, Reno Counseling Services is pleased to announce we are currently accepting applications for three full-time, one-year (2,000 hour) positions for the 2020-2021 internship year.
- Our stipend is $35,568 plus benefits
- All materials must be submitted for review online by December 6, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. PST
- We will notify applicants of selection for an interview by December 20, 2019 by 5 p.m. PST
- Interviews will be conducted by phone and/or Skype and will be set up and conducted in early-mid January 2020.
- Match Day is Friday, February 21, 2020 (Phase I)